11/08/2012

It seems like one of those nights we end up dreaming instead of sleeping









En ole postaillu taas vähään aikaan, mutta nyt oon back in business. Isäntä perheestä ei oo kuulunu mitään uutta, paitsi että mun host-sisko on tulossa Suomeen joululomalla ja tuun luultavast näkemään sen jo silloin!!! Siihen on enään tosi vähän aikaa, ja sit kun se lähtee takaisin Ausseihin, mulla on enään alta 20 päivää mun omaan lähtöön (johon on nyt btw, enään 80 päivää!!!!)
  Suomessa alkaa jo olee sen verran kylmää ja pimeetä, ettei kyllä yhtään haittaa sinne kesään siirtyminen sitten Tammikuussa! Ensilumetkin satoi jo tänne etelään (mutta ne sulikin jo pois..)

 Koulussa koeviikko lähestyy taas ja tuntuu että mulla on varmaan miljoona eri projektia, jotka pitäis saada tehtyä ennen ensi viikkoa. Onneksi mulla on super helppo 3.jakso jossa mulla on vaan 4 kurssia (koska lähden jo ennen koeviikkoa ja mun pitää ehtiä tehdä ne kokeet ennen sitä) ja kaksi yhden tunnin päivää. Eiköhän tää blogikin sitten taas herää henkiin ;).

Ainiin ja mitäs muuten tykkäätte blogin uudesta ulkonäöstä?  Panostin mun come back:iä varten. :)
Alko se vanha banneri jo taas tympimään (haha, en koskaan kestä bannereit hirveen kauan...) Nimikin vaihtui nyt, mutta blogin osoite on kummiskin sama. Halusin uuden nimen koska näit 'on the other side of the world' vaihtariblogei on jo aika monta....

Love Emma
I haven't been posting for a while, but now I'm back in busines.
I haven't heard anything new from my host family, but there's one thing I'm pretty excited about: my host sister is coming to Finland during winter break and I'm going to meet her then. Also my parents are going to see her and they're also really looking forward to it! Btw, there are only 80 days left until I leave. That's not much if you think that I've been counting since there were 252 days and it feels like that was yesterday.

It has become pretty cold and dark in Finland so I'm really looking forward to my escape to the summer in January. I've always wanted to leave to the east when the weather is at it's worst here. I mean seriously -28 degrees is quite cold and 1,5 meter snow aswel...

At school there's still a lot to do. Our second exam week is about to start, and I have a pile of projects I should do before next week. After my exam week, school will get a lot easier because in December/January I have less subjects so my days are shorter :). That's because I leave before the third exam week and I have to do the exams before that (and that's quite hard to plan if you have like 7 exams you should get fit somewhere..)

Oh! And what do you think of my blogs new look? I had to do something special for my come back ;).
I also changed the name because I found out that there are quite many 'on the other side of the world' blogs..
306 days, that's the time I'm going to stay in Sydney. The site of this blog is still the same!

-Love

No comments:

Post a Comment